Need Business Cards or Flyers?
Looking for way to break through the communication barrier between you and your prospects? In today’s digital age, it’s easy for your target market to become saturated with online advertisements and email marketing. It’s time to take a proven approach to reaching your prospects, print media.
Still not sure if investing in print media is right for you? According to Forbes Magazine, print materials and publications offer your customers and prospects a brand experience that can’t be replicated online. Below are 6 reasons that stress the importance of print media and why your print media publications will make a lasting impact on your target market.
- Print is Tangible. Publications, brochures, posters and other types of printed materials are physical items. These items can stay in offices or homes for months or even years after they are received.
- Print is Credible. Like the feeling you get when you see The New York Times or your favorite magazine on the rack, there is something to be said about the feeling of legitimacy that comes from print. You are able to put the printed piece down and comeback at any time to resume your reading. And print media requires “real estate”. As marketers, we like this! A printed piece placed on the corner of a desk will be there day after day until it is picked back up to be viewed.
- Print Establishes Your Brand. Printed publications and other branded materials is an excellent way to establish your brand. It allows you to bring the aesthetic qualities of font, colors, images and texture that helps to establish brand recognition.
- Print Helps You Reach Your Target Market. The design and placement of your company ads in publications, newspapers and magazines can help you reach your target audience, whether it be a niche market or the general public. By leveraging the data of demographics, you are able to strategically place your brand in the right place at the right time, in front of the right audience.
- Print is More Engaging. Websites are often skimmed in as little as 15 seconds per visit. When a customer or prospect reads a printed material, they are more engaged for a longer period of time. On average, a consumer spend 43 minutes reading a magazine.
- Less Print, Is More For You. With more companies taking their marketing efforts online, the old has become new again as print media becomes the new trend. But this isn’t your parents’ world of print media communications! Marketers have more information and data to make calculated decisions about content, consumption, consumers, and collateral types. Customers’ and prospects’ email inboxes are overflowing with unsolicited ads and non-worthy news, most of which is largely ignored. With this in mind, designing and sharing a great printed marketing piece should be high on your list of strategic marketing initiatives.